Today I have a very exciting post to share with you. There is a massive reason that I’ve been MIA for the past few months and today, I can tell you why.
I’m so crazy-excited to announce the release of my very first digital magazine (insert cartwheels, high fives, fist pumps and maybe a moon-walk…ok, too far Shelley)!
The project (a real labor of love), has been a work in progress since the end of last year. I’ve learn so much from a tech stand-point during the development of the project. I certainly had my share of challenges, but that’s what growth is all about, right? [line]
Introducing Sent With Love
It’s with absolute joy, that I present to you – my beautiful reader, Sent With Love. It’s your FREE digital beauty, fashion and lifestyle magazine. Expect tutorials, styling tips, do-it-yourself projects, trends direct from the runway and much, much more. Here is a peek at the cover of Sent With Love: Issue 1 – OUT NOW!
QUICK UPDATE: PC users and those viewing with mobile devices are currently experiencing issues with the layout. I’m working like a crazy lady to fix the problem – hahah those little tech gremlins. Unfortunately, it seems to be one of those pesky Mac/PC compatibility issues…boo-boo. Thank you all for your patience and super kind feedback.
What’s in this issue of Sent With Love?
- Celebrity Style Crush – Kate Beckinsale. Get the look, will you splurge or save?
- Date night makeup – two quick looks that will have you looking smokin’ in minutes.
- Do you really know what’s lurking in your makeup brushes? What you need to know now!
- The beautiful Joscelin Cronk, founder and owner of Self Health Wellness debunks healthy lifestyle misconceptions and gives you tips for staying on track.
- Natural skincare – scrumptious homemade cranberry face mask anyone?
- Ridiculously delicious – guilt free Chocolate Berry Layer Cake. No sugar, no flour, no baking it’s unbelievably amazing. Thanks to Joscelin for sharing her ‘cheat treat’ secret!!
- Glam-It-Yourself (GIY) home decor – add some colour and pezazz to your space for next to nothing!
- And so much more…
GIY Terra Cotta Pots – the hardest part is pick your paint colour!
Make sure you subscribe today for your FREE copy of Sent With Love. Signing up is a synch, simply enter your name and email address in the sign-up above.
If you’ve already had a read, let me know what you think in the comments below. You can email your blog post and mag article requests/ questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending you all massive hugs! Thank you so much for your support – it absolutely means the world to me! Look forward to some great posts coming up – yay, we’re back on track!!
With love & gratitude,